Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Angel Numbers 101

Title: Angel Numbers 101
Author: Doreen Virtue

For a long time I always saw the number "421" everywhere I went. I would wake up at 4:21am, look at the clock at 4:21, see a license plate "421", have a receipt that totals 421.

Deep inside I always knew seeing this number sequence was a message. One evening while looking at new book selections, I ran into a couple who were huge Virtue fans. We began to discuss books and somehow we got on the subject of numbers. They introduced me to this book, and I have been hooked ever since. I flipped to the passage for 421, and it immediately resonated with me.

I recommend this book for anyone who has had a similar experience with repeating numbers, numerologists, die hard Virtue fans, and those interested in the ministry of angels.

You can read other review or purchase this book at Amazon
or Barnes and Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment